Re: Possible bug? #AudioIssues

Gary - AG0N

On Nov 24, 2022, at 10:25, Pietro Molina <pietro@...> wrote:

If I put the tx frequency higher than ~2700Hz I have no audio output.
I'm using split = none, data/pkt mode; the output frequency is under my control (i'm working on QO-100 with separate devices in tx and rx, so i manually adjust the frequency output on the tx rig)
When I change output freq (with shift click on the warefall) the audio come back.
Perfectly normal! You have split set to NONE! You must use CAT control for the appropriate shift to work. Use RIG or FAKE IT for split and make sure your CAT control is working properly.

Gary - AG0N