'Warning: DX Call filed is empty' error when logging to HRD Logbook #logging

WV8VRC

I'm using Win 10, WSJT-X 2.5.4, and HRD Logbook 6.8.0.340.

After the QSO has completed (I sent my 73) and the Log QSO window pops up, I make sure all the appropriate fields are filled in, I click on the OK button. Then I click on the Log QSO button. I then get an error message from WSJT-X saying Warning: DX Call filed is empty. I have checked everything that I can think of and have not been able to resolve the issue. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Roger
WV8VRC