Re: Can I set wsjt-x to keep and and save the .adi (log) file in a more accessible location in Linux? #adiFiles #linux

Michael Black

What you mean it's not accessible?
Perhaps you should create a hard link to the file on your desktop to make things easier.
cd /home/[username]/Desktop
ln wsjtx_log.adi /home/[username]/.local/share/wsjt-x/wsjtx_log.adi
Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 11:24:40 AM CST, w1av via groups.io <bobruzzo@...> wrote:

I am using wsjt-x (latest version) in Mint Linux. Works beautifully. However, when I go to upload the .ADI file to QRZ, it's not accessible. I have to use file manager to navigate to /.local/share/wsjt-x, find the .ADI file, copy it to desktop. Then go upload where it is easily found. Why does wsjt-x have to store the .ADI file in an inaccessible place? Is there a way to set it so it simply saves it to a folder/location of my choice?