Re: Option to filter weak stations from display? #WSJTX_config

Michael Black

Checking PSKReporter you do seem to be receiving Europe pretty well but not transmitting very well.
What antenna are you using?  And what power level?  What rig do you have?
Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 09:46:58 AM CST, Bill Benham <billbenham@...> wrote:

Running Windows 10 and never more than 10 watts. Would like to have the option to filter weak signals from the display -- maybe all with negative dB -- because I have never been able to establish contact with one of them and it would be a great benefit in terms of decluttering. As far as I have seen, this option does not now exist.
--
73 de Bill, W4XAX