Re: Possible bug? #AudioIssues

Pietro Molina

Thanks Reino. I'm using a FT818, without split. I had understood that in
this condition the output is always 1500 Hz, I'm wrong? If true can't be
the audio passband to cut the audio. And I can't see any soft transition
between audio and no audio...
When working HF with v2.4 I did'nt had problems but in that case I use fake
it.

Pietro

Pietro (via Tablet)

Il gio 24 nov 2022, 18:56 Reino Talarmo <reino.talarmo@...> ha
scritto:

v2.6 rc4
If I put the tx frequency higher than ~2700Hz I have no audio output.
I'm using split = none, data/pkt mode;
Hi Pietro

You don't tell what rig you are using as the exciter. In most of modern
rig the TX filter cut off power around that audio frequency for normal
settings of the rig. You could use Split either Rig or Fake It, if you can
use CAT control of the exciter and then the actual audio tone frequency is
kept between 1500 and 2000 Hz. Otherwise I don't see any possible bug.

73, Reino OH3mA

View/Reply Online (#40145): https://WSJTX.groups.io/g/main/message/40145
Mute #audioissues:https://WSJTX.groups.io/g/main/mutehashtag/audioissues
Group Owner: main+owner@WSJTX.groups.io