locked Re: FT 450 receives but not being heard, #NewUser

Tim Dawson

Signalink is an audio interface, so as long as you have a suitable cable, it should be impossible for it to *NOT* work. Check Tigertronics to verify your hookup . . .

On November 23, 2022 2:27:07 AM EST, David Sandland <dysandland@...> wrote:
Using Win 10, FT450 and signalink.
I can decode and see activity.
I am not being heard although I can hear output on my other radio.
Antenna fine with SWR 1.2 @ 20m.
Config levels in WSJTX look correct.
No RF issues that I can detect.

Read lots of conflicting set up posts but none seem to make a change for me.
My WSJTX setup is:-
Com3
None
Cat
Data/pkt
Fake it.

Radio:-
D-type user U

Beeen told that signalink will not work with FT450 but posts on here conflict that statement.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Dave.