locked Re: OmniRig v2.0, (4) Rig Support

Brad, K8ZM

Bill,

Really appreciate your looking into this !!  I’m running this version now and Radios 1 and 2 work fine (just like v1.9) so was thinking it’s just a “simple” task of adding Radios 3 and 4.  I also read the “abandoned” statement but thought the version at least worked for what it was, guess that assumption was wrong, hi hi.

I will try to get clarification on the issues and report back.  At worst we’ll have a trail of crumbs for anyone asking the same question months from now.

Thanks again for your efforts and apologize for it so far being a waste of valuable time!!

Best 73’s, Brad N8GLS