Locked Re: Resend Allow TX frequency change ...

Hank Garretson

Thanks Bill.

73,

Hank, W6SX

I suspect the issue you are experiencing is related to the way that the Tx signal is generated for the latest GFSK modulation method used in FT8 and FT4. The signal is generated ahead of use for the whole period whereas before with plain MFSK it was generated on the fly as the transmission goes out. We need to check that the signal is regenerated for the newly selected audio offset, probably a minor omission in the code that triggers the frequency shift.

G4WJS

Join {main@WSJTX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.