locked Re: #hamlib help #hamlib

Tim Dawson

You might consider posting the issues here . . . Hamlib gets a lotmof attention here as well.

On November 13, 2022 9:22:30 PM EST, David Herring <david.n5dch@...> wrote:
I saw that…even searched the archives…what threw me is that I’m not a developer (for this project anyway) and wondered if this was right for an end user to join. Maybe I’ll just do it and see how far I get. ;-)

Thank you!

73,
Dave - N5DCH

On Nov 13, 2022, at 7:16 PM, mike.carden <mike.carden@...> wrote:

The hamlib github page at https://hamlib.github.io/ appears to suggest that
the best course of action is to join their mailing list and ask there.
The 'subscribe' link will take you to sourceforge where they state:

"Best Way to Get Help
Ham Radio Control Libraries says the best way to get help with its software
is by using its mailing list hamlib-developer
<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=hamlib-developer>."

And the list archives are at
https://sourceforge.net/p/hamlib/mailman/hamlib-developer/

--