locked Re: Which file WSJTX read to color the CQ? #adiFiles

Pietro Molina

Yes Kari, I'm sure. v2.5.4
I opened the wsjtx_log.adi file with notepad++ and tried to find the
callsign: nothing found.
Now I find the qso I had this afternoon with him. And his CQ is green, as
expected.
But:
I renamed wsjtx_log.adi in .back, and WSJTX does not create a new one
(maybe it would be done after a qso). But I rescanned the adi file and the
color is still green.
I suspect that the colors are not depending on wsjtx_log, but on some other
log, is it possible?

Pietro I2OIM
Pietro

Il giorno mar 27 set 2022 alle ore 17:33 Karza <
kari.sillanmaki@...> ha scritto:

Hi Pietro,

I've cleaned wsjtx_log.adi, and I checked that a call (UA6ATG) is not
present, but his CQ line is green.

In my color setup new call is checked (both first in band and first one
whith light blue).
I expect the new call CQ is blue, but it isn't and is not the first
callsign I suspect I lost...
PS: I had re-scanned the adi file in setup color tab...
How did you do this cleanup job? What editor did you use?

Are yuo sure that you saved the cleaned-up file back as "wsjtx_log.adi"
and not something like "wsjtx_log.adi.TXT" ( assuming you are using
Window$ie ) ?

73's de Kari, oh2gqc