From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Banks via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2022 9:59 AM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Removed Worked Countries from WSJT-X #adiFiles

Or ACLog.

Larry / W1DYJ

On 9/19/2022 11:57, Earl Needham wrote:
That sounds a lot like DXLabs -- DXKeeper.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 9:53 AM Michael Black via groups.io
<mdblack98= yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

That would be a logging program of course. One that can
upload/download from LOTW which is most logging programs.
Mike W9MDB

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 10:46:46 AM CDT, Eugene Morgan
< ee_morgan@...> wrote:

Consider an add on to WSJT-X that knows the difference between
worked and confirmed.