Locked Re: Measure my own DT time #Timesync

Alan G4ZFQ

On 14/09/2022 14:35, Dave, N9SS wrote:
I use NetTime for time sync, but the ability to easily set an offset DT for working the outliers seems to make a lot of sense, so I will probably switch to rsNTP myself. Does it support the WS requirement….
Dave,

Neither NetTime or rsFTP are full NTP programs. There is a small risk that decodes may be missed at a time update. If you do not notice with NetTime then there is no reason you will notice with rsFTP.

Although I do use Meinberg I'm not sure I would ever notice.

73 Alan G4ZFQ