locked Re: Please use the JTAlert Messaging feature #QSO_practices

Tim Dawson

Not if the developer makes the decision, up front, to use a portable toolkit.

Then it is a complete and total non issue . . .

- Tim

On 09/13/2022 07:18 AM, Timothy Brannon wrote:
"Your request would be a lot easier to fulfill if JTAlert supported advanced platforms and not just Whinders . . . .
Non-portable software is a complete non-starter in my world (and that of many others)."
I suspect Laurie would agree, but I believe JTAlert is a one-man operation, and a hobby at that.
Supporting multiple platforms would be a huge undertaking for him.

--
Tim Dawson

972-567-9360