locked Re: Release Candidate WSJT-X 2.6.0-rc4 #general

Michael Black

Please place this file as described belowhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/t52ngcalsgnpm8m/wsjtx_log_config.ini?dl=0
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WSJT-X The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be in the same location For Linux put it in   ~/.config The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be here: ~/.local/share/WSJT-X
For MacOS put it in /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences Restart WSJT-X and duplicate the problem.Shut down WSJT-X
Then send me the WSJT-X_RigControl.log fileMike W9MDB

On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 01:10:58 AM CDT, Walter Miller, AJ6T <aj6t@...> wrote:

Joe, et al

I have done some initial testing on WSJT-X 2.6.0-rc4 and I have found
two difficulties:

1. Controlling a ICOM IC-375A works OK as long as the rig is in USB
mode.  However, if the rig starts in CW mode and needs to be shifted to
USB for WSJT-X audio operation, a Rig Control Error occurs with Hamlib
error: 0000.  Mike and I exchanged a lot of email a couple of months ago
to add the IC-375A to the list of rigs that WSJT-X can control.

2. Control and operation of a K3s is OK except for the fact that the
decoded text in the Band Activity panel eventually all scrolls off the
top of the panel, leaving just a blank screen in that area.  The
vertical scroll bar on the right side of the Band Activity panel remains
at the very bottom of the panel, and although new decodes continue to be
generated they are invisible off the top of the screen.  This makes
WSJT-X operation impossible.

73, Walt, AJ6T

On 9/7/2022 8:28 AM, Joe wrote:
Dear WSJT-X Users,

We are pleased to announce that Release Candidate WSJT-X 2.6.0-rc4 is
ready for download by beta testers. A list of its essential changes
from previous releases can be found in the Release Notes:
https://physics.princeton.edu//pulsar/k1jt/Release_Notes.txt