locked Re: staying in your lane #NewUser

Steve marsh (M0NMA)

Larry

You are correct, but the myth may be reinforced by the way wsjt-x turns your transmit off if the station you are contacting is in QSO with another station AND your frequency overlaps with the 50hz used by the station you are trying to contact.

If you set your tx frequency outside that boundary, you don’t have an issue. I have also had many occasions where I have decoded 2 and sometimes 3 stations on exactly the same frequency. I guess that slight frequency deviations and timing differences are helping the software to resolve the decodes.

--
Steve M0NMA