From: WSJTX@groups.io [mailto:WSJTX@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Garber
Sent: July-23-19 4:02 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] No Transmitting

you are not using the internal audio codec, within the 590??

if the driver is installed, even if you are not using it, make sure you selected the correct audio codec input.

Dave Garber

VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sat, Jul 20, 2019 at 7:37 PM Harry Gilling <w9ib73@...> wrote:

i have the same equipment.  Is the Signalink power on?  I have to manually power Signalink off and on.    It used to be done by the software

Harry W9IB

On Sat, Jul 20, 2019 at 12:37 PM Jim W <jamesw.va3xov@...> wrote:

I upgraded to v2.1.0 and everything went smoothly. I checked my settings and it seems everything was saved. I went to work a station now and my radio will not transmit. It seems the answer is staring at me, but for the like of me, I can't figure out why it will not transmit. Before upgrading it worked. I did a restart but it did not help.

v2.1.0

Kenwood TS-590

Signalink USB

Any ideas?