locked Re: CAT control for Icom IC-756 Pro III #Cat_RigControl

Bruce N7XGR

Robert, You will need two interfaces, one for the CI-V CAT control
and another for the Audio I/O.
This one for the CI-V CAT control,
https://www.g4zlp.co.uk/unified/IcomCAT.shtml
This one for the Audio I/O,
https://www.g4zlp.co.uk/unified/DM_MiniPro_SC.htm click on the Soundcard
tab to see a config for HRD.
This cable for the Audio I/O interface,
https://www.g4zlp.co.uk/unified/DMleads.shtml ICL02 for your IC756P3
The CI-V CAT control is for frequency changes from WSJT-X and PTT keying
and to put it into USB-D mode.

Bruce N7XGR

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 12:04 PM bobfox <oe7oer@...> wrote:

Thanks, guys, for all answers.

Another (stupid?) question: will these cables also work for connecting the
transceiver to Ham Radio Deluxe?

73 Robert, OE7OER