locked Re: Not finding Band #general

Tnx Laurie. I have the 64 bit framework installed. Hope this answers your question.

On 8/17/2022 5:49 PM, JTAlert Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 18/08/2022 7:10 am, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I have it on my computer I re downloaded it. I have done restore twice and same result. No band found.
What does the JTAlert Framework Check utility (installed under the ""HamApps JTAlert" Windows start-menu) report? Does it report a suitable framework is installed? If it doesn't that indicates you don't have the correct runtime installed.

de Laurie VK3AMA

--
73's Dave NU4N