Locked Re: Multiple Responses to CQ #TechnicalHelpQuestion

Tim Dawson

Maintaining TX frequency is simply a check box "Hold TX Freq" on the main panel.

I'll let others cover the multiple response issue.

On August 17, 2022 10:20:43 PM CDT, Kent AA6P <kawill70@...> wrote:
I'm looking for information on how to handle multiple responses to a CQ.

The first caller is handled automatically.

I don't know the best way to proceed with the additional stations. I'm also wondering if there is a way to maintain the same transmit frequency.

Thanks, Kent
AA6P

Join {main@WSJTX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.