locked Re: #adiFiles Generating a Cabrillo log #adiFiles

Ed Radlo

Tad:
I recommend that you load the User Defined Contest (UDC) module that was designed for this contest by G4ODB.  It's called VHF_NAMSS, and can be downloaded from the Website of the NAMSS.  Open VHF_NAMSS from within N1MM+ manually, then edit the log window to correct the dates and time, etc.  Then have N1MM+ generate the Cabrillo file for you.
73,  Ed  AJ6V

On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 09:23:43 AM PDT, Tad Danley K3TD <tdanley@...> wrote:

Thank you Reino,

Unfortunately I was not smart enough to do that.  What I do have is the
log of 3 contacts saved in WSJT-X under File / Open Log Directory  which
opens up under my WSJT-X folder as: Tad / App Data / Local / WSJT-X / Logs

Since there are only 3 contacts, would I be better off opening N1MM+,
selecting the correct contest, adding the contacts, and editing the
dates/times so they are correct?

Thanks and 73,

Tad Danley, K3TD

On 8/15/2022 11:32 AM, Reino Talarmo wrote:
Hi Tad,
Did you used any of the Special operation activity setting. If so you can prepare Cabrillo from the database wsjt-x generated by the "Export Cabrillo log .." in the File menu.
73, Reino OH3mA