online Cabrillo creators.

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 1:10 PM Reino Talarmo <reino.talarmo@...>
wrote:

Hi Tad,
I don't know the simplest way. If I have understood N1MM+ correctly you
may load your wsjtx_log.adi file into it. But it contains all you logs
unless you can limit what is uploaded e.g. by date. In any case your
proposal seems sound.
73, Reino OH3mA

-----Original Message-----
From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tad
Danley K3TD
Sent: 15. elokuutata 2022 19:24
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] #adiFiles Generating a Cabrillo log

Thank you Reino,

Unfortunately I was not smart enough to do that. What I do have is the
log of 3 contacts saved in WSJT-X under File / Open Log Directory which
opens up under my WSJT-X folder as: Tad / App Data / Local / WSJT-X / Logs

Since there are only 3 contacts, would I be better off opening N1MM+,
selecting the correct contest, adding the contacts, and editing the
dates/times so they are correct?

Thanks and 73,

Tad Danley, K3TD

On 8/15/2022 11:32 AM, Reino Talarmo wrote:
Hi Tad,
Did you used any of the Special operation activity setting. If so you
can prepare Cabrillo from the database wsjt-x generated by the "Export
Cabrillo log .." in the File menu.
73, Reino OH3mA