From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tad Danley K3TD
Sent: 15. elokuutata 2022 18:18
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] #adiFiles Generating a Cabrillo log

I made a whopping 3 contacts in the NA Meteor Scatter Sprint - it was my first ever use of MSK144 and I wanted to test to make sure I had WSJT-X and my FT-991A communicating properly. How can I generate a Cabrillo file from the ADI info? I do not yet have N1MM+ loaded on the laptop, and will do that for contests going forward.

Thanks and 73,
Tad, K3TD