locked Re: Max waterfall frequency, and merging log files. #TechnicalHelpQuestion

Michael Black

You just need to remove the headers from one file and append it the other in an editor.

To adjust waterfall width change the "Bins/Pixel".

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, August 14, 2022 at 10:43:07 AM CDT, Barry Bogart <ve7vie@...> wrote:

I switched from a Linux box to Windows 8.1. How do I merge the two logs to one on the new machine without losing any contacts?  Which files do I have to combine?

Also, using the new machine with an unfamliar keyboard I managed to set the maximum frequency on the waterfall to 10500! It should be about 2500, of course. The starting freq is on the control menu, but how do I reset the max frequency?

Thanks in advance

73, Barry, VE7VIE