locked WSJT-X + Icom Ic 9700 #WSJTX_config #Icom

Fabrizio

Good Morning Gentlemen,
I try on this group because elsewhere I could not solve the problem.
I cannot get my ICOM IC-9700 to work with WSJTX.
I premise that:
- the radio talks to the pc (verified through the CS-9700 program);
- I use WSJT-X regularly with my Icom IC-7300 (so I'm not totally unfamiliar with it);
- The COM port is correct;
I have followed all sorts of tutorials on YouTube to no avail;
the problem is not just mine: I have some friends with the same problem.

I think there is some problem in the radio settings rather than on wsjt-x and I can't figure out which ones.

The idea is to be able to use FT8 & co. via Oscar 100.

Any nontrivial suggestions is really appreciated (I have tried every single one).

Many thanks!
KR and vy 73!

Fab. - IW2ILQ