locked Re: Windows 10 -WSJT-X power slider help...

Michael Black

Go to menu 070 and turn it down.  You can likely crank the Pwr slider all the way up with menu 070 being the adjustment you need to make.

de Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 08:20:42 PM CDT, Herb Blue <WB8ASI@...> wrote:

Thanks Bill,  I've just spent the last few days changing from a Windows 7 32-bit PC to one that's WIndows 10 64-bit including upgrading to WSJT-X v2.1.0 and JTAlert 2.13.10, while bringing along my LOG4OM.  Whew, couldn't have made it without all I've learned here on-line from everyone's experiences.  Now ;you're procedure on volume control is the finishing touch.  I've got the device and WSJT-X set at 0db (didn't even know about volume mixer, but I found it).  Now I can hardly keep the level down to keep from seeing ALC on the meter even with the PWR slider at the bottom.   I liked it better with 32-bit where I could tweak the PWR slider mid-range to just see the meter movement on ALC.  Am I understanding your procedure correctly???   Thanks and 73, Herb. WB8ASI

View/Reply Online (#3726): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/3726

-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA
-=-=-