locked Re: U.S.A. CQers #band

David AD4TJ

I must be blind, too, as I have not found anything in JTAlert about a View type selection box.
David AD4TJ

On Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 09:18:14 AM EDT, Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...> wrote:

Yes, you said JT Alert, I responded with a feature of JT Alert
that is much more flexible than turning off an entire continent.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV

On 2022-08-10 8:38 AM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Oh...you mean JTAlert.  I thought you were referring to something in lieu of JTAlert (i.e. WSJTX)

Mike W9MDB

On 2022-08-09 11:21 PM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
  > I must be blind...where is "DX Decodes" ?

In the "View type" selection box.  Right click on the panel
number - "Decodes: DX"

For the sake of completeness ... JT Alert also provides the ability
to ignore any arbitrary callsign (Settings -> Miscellaneous Alerts ->
Ignored Callsigns).

73,

      ... Joe, W4TV

On 2022-08-09 4:49 PM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
    > If you're on Windows use JTAlert.  You can turn off North America.

You can also select "DX Decodes" which will display all decodes
from countries *other* that your own no matter what your country.

73,

        ... Joe, W4TV