locked Re: U.S.A. CQers #band

David Ross

F4

David VA3MJR

On 2022-08-09 11:21 p.m., Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
I must be blind...where is "DX Decodes" ?
Mike W9MDB

On 2022-08-09 4:49 PM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
> If you're on Windows use JTAlert.  You can turn off North America.

You can also select "DX Decodes" which will display all decodes
from countries *other* that your own no matter what your country.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV

On 2022-08-09 4:49 PM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
If you're on Windows use JTAlert.  You can turn off North America.
Mike W9DMB

      On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 03:44:36 PM CDT, w5ec<bhw5ec@...> wrote:
  In most world wide DX contests, most of the CQ decodes are from USA stations which I don't want to contact.
This makes it hard for me to watch the fast moving decodes for elusive DX stations that I do want to contact.
Is there any way to easily and temporarily stop decoding USA stations during the contest and return to normal after the contest?