From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] #band

add the frequency to the list manually. maybe it is not in your frequency table in wsjt

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 2:06 PM pariswi2002 <KS9U@...> via groups.io <KS9U@...> wrote:

I am successively using my Yaesu Mark V on 10-160 when I want to on
FT8 but when turning on the FTV 1000 transverter WSJT does not see 6m
as far as transmitting but decodes. I have no idea where it does
transmit when I try but thinking 28.313 as that is what WSJT shows in
freq window. Anyone using this combination on FT8? Thanks for your time.

Bruce