Re: Yaesu transit queston #WSJTX_config

Pietro Molina

I guess is your microphone going to the radio. Try to speak in the PC
microphone during WSJT-X tx period and see if the needle move.

Usually windows has to be configured with default to the speaker and
microphone, and WSJT-X with in and out toward radio.

Pietro I2OIM

Il sab 6 ago 2022, 07:34 Scott Anderson <scott414@...> ha scritto:

sorry so late to get back, i can hear the warble when its transmitting thru
headphones,, also can hear tune. interface cord is working fine as i can
tune and it matches on the computer. I did notice when i bumped the mic
when transmitting that the needle does fluctuate, but thats the only time
if goes up when transmit. microphone in lower right corner.

thanks for your help

scott

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 4:16 AM w4lde <W4LDE.Ron@...> wrote:

Scott,

There’s still a few questions we need to help, what power out are you
seeing?
How are you keying? Are you running in USB? What interface between the
rig and the laptop? What rig? Are you using a time sync program and
finally are you copying decoded text?
I guess it’s a time sync issue or your in LSB!
Help us help you with some more info. Welcome to digital, you’ll have
fun.
73 de Ron W4LDE