locked Re: Can a single-click method be provided for initiating a call? #EnhancementReqest

Randy, WS4C

Thanks for a helpful summary, Reino. The functionality of forthcoming version 2.6 mentioned in your option #3 is particularly attractive for my situation and operating style. I still maintain, though, that a single-click (say, Ctrl-Click) option to initiate a call would be helpful to many ops, and I would think that it would be trivial to program. While I appreciate knowing the range of available workarounds, my primary purpose for posting was to register a suggestion for a program improvement that seems to me well worth making.

Randy, WS4C