locked Re: How to get the operator's name in the log #logging

Bill, WB6JJJ

LOtW may not have the correct grid but the grid received from the other station in WSJT-X will override that data. At least it does when I am using JTAlert.
Bill
WB6JJJ

On Jul 25, 2022, at 12:45 PM, Roger <groups@...> wrote:

´╗┐On 25/07/2022 16:40, Web - KC4WEB wrote:
I use WSJT-X with Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD). WSJT-X sends the log record to HRD and HRD updates the record with the name, locator and other data that it retrieves from QRZ.com (subscription). Good luck.
How do you know that QRZ has the correct up to date locator? Does HRD overside the locator received over the air?

73
Roger
GW4HZA