locked Re: iIC7300 win 11 receive audio problems #windows11

Steven

I have been using 11 for several months, yuck! Most all ham programs are ran in Win 8 mode, especially my mouse. 11 was working pretty good until an update about three months ago, now it loses the audio and mic settings. Then WSJT and another program has to be rebooted to work again, which can happen in the middle of a FT8 QSO, don't remember an FT4 problem like this. Sadly, it will do this with 11 and my SignLink only powered. That is why I am thinking an 11 update.........