locked Strange Signals on FT-4

kk5aa_fred

Hello all,

I've been tinkering with the newest version and FT-4 and I have noticed something odd.

While signals on JT65 are consistently solid, I am seeing a lot of fragmented signals on FT-4 at the same time and under the same conditions. A station's signal will be nice and strong at onset but after a few seconds, it disappears. It's not just one station, I have seen this multiple times just today. Nice clean start and then fade to oblivion. It seems that conditions at 14.074 are vastly different than 14.080.

Have I set something up wrong?