locked Re: WSJT-X 2.6.0-rc1 #hamlib

Michael Black

If only a restart fixes it then it sounds like something with the serial port driver.
I assume you have a USB serial adapter?  What rig is this?
Uninstall the serial port in the Device Manager (I'm also assuming you are on Window).
Then reboot and let it reinstall.  It might change COM port numbers on you.
Also...how often is "time to time" ?
Another thing to check in Device Manager is to turn off Power Management on all USB devices that have that option.
Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 04:25:22 AM CDT, Bengt SM6MUY via groups.io <muy@...> wrote:

Hi

Upgraded and I have CAT issue now from time to time. Hamlib error and it
doesn't help to do "retry" which worked before. The frequency setting is
0.000. The only fix is to restart the PC. Very annoying.

Tried to go back to 2.5.4 but it didn't help.Even did a unistall and a
new install. Aree there any "hidden" files somewhere which should be
removed ?

73/Bengt, SM6MUY

Rig failure
Hamlib error: rig_set_conf_called