From: "Ellis Birt (G7SAI) via groups.io" <ellis.birt@...>
Sent: Friday, 15 July, 2022 14:56
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Filtering call signs #EnhancementReqest

Hi All,

It is about stopping "Call 1st" responding to stations that you don;t want
to respond to. If you call CQ DX and the guy down the road responds,
capturing the QSO and preventing you responding to a DX station you may
want to block them.

Similarly, if there is a country who have suspended all licences like
Ukraine did earlier this year. Or there is a known pirate who keeps
responding...

73 de Ellis G7SAI

On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 at 14:52, Bob Turner <n2scj-lists@...> wrote:

Not sure if WSJTx has a "worked before" highlighting. If it does, I don't
use it. However, it does have highlighting for "needed entities". By
properly setting up the "needed entries" color coding, you can tell the
"worked before" by the lack of highlighting.

WSJTx keeps its wsjtx_log.adi file in the log directory found on the file
menu.

Based upon what I've observed over the past few years, I'm fairly certain
the WSJTx developers have no interest in providing functionality other than
digging a signal out of the noise. I doubt they will incorporate GT (or JT
Alert) into WSJTx. It's also doubtful they will build in a real logbook as
many others exist for that purpose.

7 3 Bob
N2SCJ