locked Re: FT4 Contest this weekend #ContestMode

Ken

What is the bog- standard ?

W8KEN - Ken

On Jul 13, 2022, at 14:56, Martin G0HDB <marting0hdb@...> wrote:

´╗┐On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 02:31 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:

I plan on working the RSGB FT4 contest this weekend. I picked the Europe
contest file. I assume it will generate my grid square as that is the report
for the contest. Is this correct?
*73'S DAVE NU4N*
No Dave, you don't need to use any of WSJT-X's contest formats - just use the bog-standard FT4 format, as explained clearly in Section 3 of the rules for the contest series.

Hope to work you during the 90min contest which runs from 1900 to 2030z on Monday evening.

Martin G0HDB