Locked Re: User and admin accounts #Windows10

Pietro Molina

Don't have two account. It use a lot of space without scope.
As usual, a single account for a computer with a single user.

Pietro I2OIM

Il mer 13 lug 2022, 13:07 David Gould <dave@...> ha scritto:

I am moving from an old W7 computer with just a single account with admin
privileges to a new W10 computer where I understand it is better to have an
admin account and a separate user account.

I have a list of the user files I need to copy across to the new computer,
Can someone please confirm that I should install WSJT-X with the admin
account and then change to the User account and then copy the needed files
to the user/appdata/local/WSJT in the user account?

73,
Dave G3UEG

Join {main@WSJTX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.