locked Re: Hamlib testing #hamlib

Michael Black

Could you please test/verify Rig Split works too?
Mike W9MDB

On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 09:03:46 AM CDT, Martin G0HDB <marting0hdb@...> wrote:

On Thu, Jul  7, 2022 at 02:51 PM, Michael Black wrote:

I need everyone to test the latest Hamlib please!!

All known rig bugs have been fixed.
Testing in Rig Split and Fake It would be appreciated as well as rigctld
testing.
Successes/Failures please report.
Hi Mike (and all), I'm running WSJT-X v2.5.4 on a PC with 64-bit Win10 (fully up-to-date); my rig is an IC-7610 with CAT via CI-V over USB.  I use 'Fake It' for WSJT-X's split mode.

Last night (10th July) I downloaded the most recent 64-bit version of libhamlib-4.dll and replaced the previous version, and thus far everything seems to be working as expected and as before - I haven't observed any issues or new 'features' with the latest Hamlib.

--
Martin G0HDB