locked Re: Replacing WSJT-X Log #logging

K9MK

Thanks to Laurie VK3AMA here, and to Mark W2OR for the multiple off line emails that helped me out here.

I found out, quite by accident today, that the decoded stations that I "worked before" showing inside a red tile was inactive when on the WSJT-x settings-reporting tab, the UDP boxes are/were unchecked.
Once checked, and the program restarted, the red tiles for all worked before stations from my restored log were now showing on the main WSJTx decodes screen. :-)

Problem solved here, many thanks for the assists here!

73, Mike K9MK/7 DN28tk