locked Re: Logging for 2 radios & 2 computers.... #logging

Andreas Junge

John,

I am using N1MM+ and it’s free, integrates with WSJT-X and does network logging.

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com <https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/>

73, Andreas, N6NU

On Jul 3, 2022, at 11:39 AM, JP Tucson, AZ <samcat88az@...> wrote:

Ok, so just recently, I acquired a new (to me)/refurbished computer. I also got a brand new SDR radio.

So, I am trying to figure out out I can/need to integrate the radios/computers and LOGGING to a single log file to keep them accurate and straight.

Meaning, how to connect them - i.e. master/slave, etc.
How do I id them in the log as to R1-C1/R2-C2, etc.
Keep from blowing up the log files completely.

On that last, I know that I 'could' just use each independently and then manually merge the files (kind of like I do now after a contest or FD, etc.), but I am thinking there is a better solution.

I do use Grid Tracker, but I don't even use its logging capability now.

Currently, I just use the wsjtx adif file, manually upload that to QRZ, and again manually to LOTW. Simple flow, everybody's happy.

Thanks & 73
John