Locked Re: Windows Edge Browser update caused decoding to stop #decode


Last night I tried to get DAX to fail by using up a lot of system resources. With 8 panadapters and slices running in SSDR and 5 instances of WSJT-X and JTAlert active, I started streaming HBO Max Game of Thrones for hours while also having a number of concurrent Firefox sessions open (reading email, Youtube, news sites, clusters, etc.) . DAX didn't fail once.

At 3am I stopped watching GOT but kept the radio and the rest going thru the night. This morning everything (WSJT-X, JTAlert, etc.) is still running without any issues.

Dumping Edge has really made a difference. Hopefully Flex can find out why Edge seems to mess DAX up.

Join {main@WSJTX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.