locked Error in sound input #AudioIssues

Lawton Eure

I am using a FTDX 10 and I have used FT8 with a FTDX 5000 for 3 years. In trying to set up the DX 10, I am getting this message: Error in sound input: An error opening the audio input device has occurred. Never seen this before. Speakers to the PC are not working either. I have downloaded new audio drivers from dell and checked speaker settings. Things seem normal but no sound. I can change bands in WSJTX and the radio follows and I can Test Cat successfully. I cannot tune and it is not decoding. Anyone seen this or have suggestions. Thanks in advance.