Re: Windows 11 WSJT-X Installation #windows11

Rick Tavan

What are you using to run Windows 10 and 11 on an M1 Mac? I'm using
Parallels Desktop but haven't been able to access serial ports. I'm using
TCP for rig control. Using PD | Devices, I was able to select USB AUDIO
CODEC from my K4. It receives fine but I'm not getting any audio out to the
rig on transmit.

/Rick N6XI

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 12:14 PM Michael Salmi via groups.io <mikesalmi=
icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Does anyone have the steps for installing WSJT-X 2.5.0 on Windows 11? My
rig is an FTDX10. What additional drivers do I need since I can't find USB
AUDIO CODEC? Also, how do I select a virtual COM port in WSJT-X > Settings
Audio?
Thanks. I am a long time WSJT-X user on a Mac M1 and Windows 10. Windows
11 is a whole different beast.
--
Mike Salmi, AE4IM

Rick Tavan