Re: WSJT does not transmit through the full cycle #FT8

Michael Black

Please place this file as described belowhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/t52ngcalsgnpm8m/wsjtx_log_config.ini?dl=0
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WSJT-X The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be in the same location For Linux put it in   ~/.config The WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be here: ~/.local/share/WSJT-X Restart WSJT-X and duplicate the problem.Shut down WSJT-X
Then send me the WSJT-X_RigControl.log fileMike W9MDB

On Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 01:29:30 PM CDT, Jim Patch <jimpatch@...> wrote:

I Hope someone can help.  When I am in a QSO on fT8 everything works fine until the last transmission from me.  It does not transmit through the full transmission cycle. The transmission goes on and then immediately off.  Sometimes, I get through to the other person and many times I don't.  So, if I transmit my 73, there is a quick on transmit and then off---less than a second.  The same happens if my last transmission is the RR.

Any help?

Thanks,

Jim
WA9LJK