Re: WSJT does not transmit through the full cycle #FT8

Dave Garber

how are you sending audio to the radio, interfacing through a Signalink, or
internal to radio sound

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 2:28 PM Jim Patch <jimpatch@...> wrote:

I Hope someone can help. When I am in a QSO on fT8 everything works fine
until the last transmission from me. It does not transmit through the full
transmission cycle. The transmission goes on and then immediately off.
Sometimes, I get through to the other person and many times I don't. So,
if I transmit my 73, there is a quick on transmit and then off---less than
a second. The same happens if my last transmission is the RR.

Any help?

Thanks,

Jim
WA9LJK