Re: Windows 11 WSJT-X Installation #windows11

Dave Garber

audio codec drivers would be downloaded from the manufacturer of the radio,
not wsjt. so i would go to yaesu and download it, install it, restart the
computer, then select the audio codec ( which should now show)

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 3:14 PM Michael Salmi via groups.io <mikesalmi=
icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Does anyone have the steps for installing WSJT-X 2.5.0 on Windows 11? My
rig is an FTDX10. What additional drivers do I need since I can't find USB
AUDIO CODEC? Also, how do I select a virtual COM port in WSJT-X > Settings
Audio?
Thanks. I am a long time WSJT-X user on a Mac M1 and Windows 10. Windows
11 is a whole different beast.
--
Mike Salmi, AE4IM