Re: FIELD DAY FT4 & FT8 FREQUENCIES #frequency

K4NDN

The ARRL has not released any information on a frequency change for field
day. One would think that since we begin setup in about 14 hours that no
frequency change will be recommended.
But who knows?

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 4:12 PM Joe WB9SBD <nss@...> wrote:

Not necessarily,

The ARRL suggested different FT freqs in the past because of the
terrible confusion that happens when NON FD people try to work you. so
contesting was often placed somewhere else so not to have csual non
contesting users cause that mess.

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET

On 6/23/2022 2:43 PM, K4NDN wrote:
Those frequencies which we use during any other event, it is not a F/H
event.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 3:26 PM Dick- K9OM via groups.io <RLVZ=
aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Wondering what FT4 & FT8 frequencies are likely to be the hot spots
during
this weekends Field Day?

73, Dick- K9OM

--