locked Re: #logging #ContestMode #WSJTX_config #logging #ContestMode #WSJTX_config

Robert T

Dennis,
You can set up WSJT-X for field day operation.

On the WSJT-X main window...
Select FILE, then SETTINGS
Go to the "Advanced tab"...
Select the check box for "Special Operating Activity"
Select "ARRL Field Day"
In the "FD Exch: box enter your exchange: ie 1D SNJ (station class and ARRL section)

You're all set.

Bob, K2RET

<pre>1</pre>

On 06/23/2022 7:24 AM Wb5kca <wb5kca@...> wrote:

Guys forgive me if my question is a combination of programs ! I use wsjtx with JT Alert and N3FJP for logging and everything is automated. I make the contact and it logs !!! I am going to operate my (first) Field Day on WSJTX, using our club call sign and have no clue on how to do a proper operation. It is my understanding I have to manually log every contact and the automated process will not work. I would just like to ask if someone has operated FD and give me your suggestion using WSJTX.. Thanks in advance for your help.

Dennis. WR5DC