locked #logging #ContestMode #WSJTX_config #logging #ContestMode #WSJTX_config

Wb5kca

Guys forgive me if my question is a combination of programs ! I use wsjtx with JT Alert and N3FJP for logging and everything is automated. I make the contact and it logs !!! I am going to operate my (first) Field Day on WSJTX, using our club call sign and have no clue on how to do a proper operation. It is my understanding I have to manually log every contact and the automated process will not work. I would just like to ask if someone has operated FD and give me your suggestion using WSJTX.. Thanks in advance for your help.

Dennis. WR5DC