locked Re: Test CAT - Button stays white, no error messages #Cat_RigControl

Dennis W1UE

Mike
If overdriving is the issue, 3 resistors can create a 20db audio
attenuator. That may be all you need.

Dennis W1UE

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 22:57 Mike Ward <woooe48mmex991@...> wrote:

Well, Mike Black, W9MDB, looked my system over today and recommended
replacing the $10 external USB sound card with something more configurable
such as a SignaLink. The current sound adapter is over driving the MIC
port on my KX3. I appreciate the help from everyone and especially want to
thank Mike for connecting to the system today and troubleshooting.

I'll call this request closed. Thanks...